Chaoz Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM]Fayne's Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Fayne
Admin
[GM]Fayne

Sanity Points : 14

[GM]Fayne's Intro Empty
PostSubject: [GM]Fayne's Intro   [GM]Fayne's Intro EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 am

Hello all,
My name is Kamilla and I was born in a City in the west coast of the US. I've moved around my whole life but Seem to be staying put here in my current residence for the next few years. Things I do for entertainment include wha... generally everyone else does for fun. Video Games, Books, Anime, and maybe even shooting people with airsoft guns every now and then...

My Favorite book was twilight, my favorite movie was that one chick flick, and i enjoy long sunrise walks on the beaches!
NO.

I'm going to be honest. I disliked Twilight, I dont think i've ever seen a chick flick, and i havent been near a large body of water in 8 years.

Things i enjoy tend to vary and change constantly. so there's never a single standing enjoyment. other then games and comedy. (and mischief... but you didn't hear it from me)

So anyways, sorry for the crappy introduction. i always did suck at these. I hope to get along with you all and see you all in game.
Back to top Go down
https://chaoz.board-directory.net

[GM]Fayne's Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaoz Online :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: